I came up to check on Avery. She decided to nap hanging off the bed like this. She likes to slide down to the bottom of the bed all the time, but she normally stays on the bed at least.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Everybody -
I sent the other e-mail to you this AM b/4 I checked your blog.
Wow! I really can't tell you how much it means to me to get those pix of all of you. The only problem is, Paula isn't in many of them. You need to hire a family photographer!
Looks like you guys really had fun in MN. So happy you got a break.
I already have them printed off and ready to send off to Grma. Evelyn. She always runs right inside to tell me she got them when she picks up her mail, then she opens them later and we talk about the pictures. Fun for me all over again.
I really do appreciate the time you put into this, Paula. Your spread a lot of joy around.
1 comment:
Hi Everybody -
I sent the other e-mail to you this AM b/4 I checked your blog.
Wow! I really can't tell you how much it means to me to get those pix of all of you. The only problem is, Paula isn't in many of them. You need to hire a family photographer!
Looks like you guys really had fun in MN. So happy you got a break.
I already have them printed off and ready to send off to Grma. Evelyn. She always runs right inside to tell me she got them when she picks up her mail, then she opens them later and we talk about the pictures. Fun for me all over again.
I really do appreciate the time you put into this, Paula. Your spread a lot of joy around.
Hugs and kisses,
SD Mama and Grammy
Post a Comment