So, it's been awhile, I know. This is catch up from Christmas, our trip to South Dakota and just random pictures like normal. We hope everyone had a great holiday season and hope everyone is finally caught up from them like I am trying to do!

We went to South Dakota to visit Kevin's brother, sister and dad. Scott (bro) and Chris (sis) just had babies, so here are all of them! Alissa and Mylie (Scott's) Kenlyn and Landon (Chris') and of course Avery and Haley! It was quite a room full of kids!

They are so helpful with the laundry, can you tell?

Haley, for some reason, covers her ears a lot. Maybe she doesn't like me and Avery's singing!

We made sugar cookies for Santa. I found a recipe that looked really easy. Well, it was really easy... and really gross! We ended up throwing them all away! Even Avery would only eat the frosting!



Oh! The Christmas pictures! We thought it would be easier to just have the girls in them. Not so much! Avery decided to be very naughty and we only got her to look at the camera a couple of times, let alone smile a PRETTY smile. Haley was done about 2 minutes into it, but we got a couple of cute ones. I swear every year this will be the last, this may have been the last!



Gma Barbie and Gpa Pat got Avery a scooter for Christmas. Luckily, it was about 45 degrees and she could go ride it Christmas Day!

Haley got a baby! I don't know if she likes it, or just likes chewing on it!


Happy Girl!


Another happy girl being silly!

Here are me & my girls on my 25th Birthday! (Okay my 30th)
Haley got sick of watching football. I did, too, for that matter, after the Cowboys sucked it up in the playoffs and made it just one more year without winning a playoff game. I may have to change teams because apparently they would rather go for a romp in Mexico than get ready for a freaking playoff game! As you can see, it's a bitter subject at this point!
1 comment:
Glad to get an update! Enjoyed the pics.
Post a Comment