Scheels has a huge ferris wheel in the middle of the store. Every time we went there for a long time, Avery would be so disappointed that she couldn't ride it. A guy in the gun department even gave her 2 free tokens to ride it one day, but she was always too short! You have to be 36" to ride it. So, right about the time she turned 3, she was finally 36"! She was so excited! And of course, I forgot my camera! This time Kev talked me into only bringing the little camera. I was disappointed because she screamed with delight the entire ride and I wish I had my movie setting. But, I got some good pictures and she had so much fun! Her eyes lit up when we walked in! Haley just had fun trying to find her every time she screamed! And to top off the fun trip to Scheels~ I got a new winter coat! Not only that~ someone had put a little girls Columbia in with the women's and I liked the color and tried it on. It fit and then I realized it was a little girl's coat! So, not only did I fit into a girl's coat, but instead of paying $100 for the women's one, I got it for $60~ and it was a better coat!
1 comment:
good growing avery! and good job on the coat!
Post a Comment