So, I straightened Avery's hair for church today, so this is the last hairstyle that I know how to do. So, if anyone has any opinions on the matter, feel free to let me know!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the straight look for the wedding dinner and the curly down for the wedding
I am really not anymous. I think all three are very cute and you are getting much better at the girly stuff mom ( Realy not anonymous but the comment is from me) Just don't know how to sign in
Okay, would you stop it with all the cute hair! You're giving me guilt. I'm going to make sure Summer never sees these pictures so she doesn't know what she is missing!
4 comments:
I like the straight look for the wedding dinner and the curly down for the wedding
I am really not anymous. I think all three are very cute and you are getting much better at the girly stuff mom ( Realy not anonymous but the comment is from me) Just don't know how to sign in
Love the cute new look of your blog! Avery is so cute. And you underestimate your talent for doing her hair.
Okay, would you stop it with all the cute hair! You're giving me guilt. I'm going to make sure Summer never sees these pictures so she doesn't know what she is missing!
Love the new look on the blog!
Post a Comment