Monday, June 23, 2008

Swimming!

Kev put up the pool under the slide. At first, Haley was not too happy. I would be mad too, if someone got me out of bed, put a swimsuit on me and then shoved me a a cold pool of water! But, she quickly got over it and was so excited! Her favorite thing to do was start climbing up the slide and then sliding down into the water on her belly. She only swallowed a little bit, I'm sure. Avery just loved it! At first, she was nervous about sliding down. We went to a pool last week and she slid down the slide and got a mouthful of water, so that was it for the slide that day. So, it took her awhile to warm up to the slide idea. But then she didn't want to stop! She also made up a song and dance about swimming. It was a fun afternoon for everyone!





1 comment:

The Toronto Family said...

I love the last picture!!! so cute!!!