This is about right, Avery looking for bugs and Haley eating!

The tree had thousands of lady bugs on it. Avery kept catching them and putting them all over her.
She looks so sweet and innocent, right?


Wanna marshmallow?
The girls went searching for pine cones to throw in the fire. They put so many in there I didn't think they would burn up. I was surprised when most of them were gone!
This is Haley's "pooping picture." She was pooping and wanted Kev to take a picture of her. Then she kept wanting to see her "pooping picture." Then she would laugh and say "Haley pooping" and laugh some more. I wonder when my girls will realize that they are cute little girls!
Haley is never interested in s'mores. She just wants the chocolate! She pulled this little piece of bark off and thought it was funny to tease me that she was going to eat that instead of her chocolate! 
2 comments:
You're going to Louisiana? How come? I thought you guys would be in CO for a few years...
i love your new hair cut! looks good
Post a Comment