We knew Avery was going to have a hard time fishing after we went to the stock pond and she caught something every cast, and she did. She got 2 bites and that was it. As we were leaving she kept throwing rocks into the lake saying things like: "Oh, you don't want to eat my worm, how about this?" It was kind of funny, but funny-if-it-wasn't-your-kid funny. She did have fun, even if she didn't catch anything. And after we talked to her, she was okay with getting skunked!
Oh everytime I look the girls just keep getting bigger and bigger. They are so sticken cute!! Well Avery looks a lot like me when I am fishing. All I want to do is catch a fish, but I think I repell them. Looks like to much fun!
hilarious! did you hook up with TeraLyn and her fam. out at rushmore? we haven't managed to get there yet...who knows, maybe this next move....by the way, you still heading out at Christmas?
4 comments:
Oh everytime I look the girls just keep getting bigger and bigger. They are so sticken cute!! Well Avery looks a lot like me when I am fishing. All I want to do is catch a fish, but I think I repell them. Looks like to much fun!
hilarious! did you hook up with TeraLyn and her fam. out at rushmore? we haven't managed to get there yet...who knows, maybe this next move....by the way, you still heading out at Christmas?
oh and i love haily's haircut!
sorry, haley
Post a Comment