Thursday, August 13, 2009

Haley at the Park

While Avery has been at school every morning, I have tried to keep Haley busy so she wouldn't miss her big sis so much. Yesterday we met our friends, Bente and Anna, at the park. Anna's big sister started Kindergarten, too. You wouldn't think 3 hours without their sisters would seem so long for them. But, they had a great time at the park, and when we walked in the door, Haley said, "Let's go get Avery."

3 comments:

Holly Ogden said...

Hi Paula. I really wish you were still just down the street so we could play at the park with you! Lucy really misses Avery. It would have been fun to send them on their first day of school together...we miss you!!!

Layne & Crystal said...

awwww! So cute that Haley loves her big sissy so much!

Bart's Clan said...

I wish you lived closer! Cade gets very bored during the day! Haley is getting too big...I can't stand it!