Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We have not disappeared yet, I just have been slacking on my blog. I love that I can blame everything on pregnancy, so I will blame that. We went sledding a couple of weeks ago up at Woodland Park. They had a ton of fresh powder and it was hard to walk through. At one point, I took a step and sunk~the snow was up to my knee. I'm sure it was a pretty sight~me trying to get out of that! But the girls and the over-grown boy had a blast!!This was right after they hit a limb and everyone did a somersault right onto poor little Haley!We made Avery into a snowwomanKev kept lifting the girls over his head and dropping them into the powder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to enjoy that snow while you can! I'm thinking there is not too much of the white stuff in LA. But - all of us in north country will be green with envy next winter while you are running your AC!

Anonymous said...

PS - I forgot to sign my comment. Love, SD Mama