This post is going to have A LOT of pictures! We had so much fun touring Cowboys Stadium! The girls loved running on the field! Especially Avery~and of course she had to do some gymnastics! The girls were so excited to see everything! It really was an awesome building! I was so glad that Kevin insisted on us paying for a tour!





















Cheerleaders locker room~we had to get outta there quick! They were getting much too comfortable in there!





I really think she could be mistaken for DeMarcus Ware
Quite possibly the cutest Tony Romos I have ever seen!
Field ate and pooped in the Cowboys locker room! How many kids can say that?
Coming out of the locker room onto the field! How cool is that!?!

A trip to Cowboys Stadium wouldn't be complete without a picture with Tom Landry!
1 comment:
GO PATRIOTS!!! (We're still friends right?)
Post a Comment