I've been meaning to update a couple of things. Yes, our fish are still alive and kicking!! For the first couple of weeks, Avery kept saying, "I just can't believe our fish are still alive!"
Avery has a friend from kindergarten in her class this year. His name is Kenneth and he sits right next to her. In fact, his desk faces Avery's and she says he looks at her a lot. So, the other night, I hear the girls giggling in their beds. I go in there ready to yell at them and Haley says, "Mom, guess what Kenneth keeps asking Avery? To marry him!" Oh, my, it's already starting! So I asked Avery what she tells him. She said the cutest thing I've ever heard, "I tell him we'll talk about it when we're older!" I love that girl!
Now, much to my dismay (and I believe that's the first time I have ever used that word) Field has become a thumbsucker. I've tried and tried to stop it (and still am) but am desperately losing that battle. I keep telling him I'm going to put the yucky stuff on his thumb like I put on Avery's to stop her from biting her nails. Now, why won't my 3-month old listen!?! He even spits out his binky, the one I just yanked his thumb out of his mouth to shove in, just to suck his thumb! What a naughty kid! But, I do have to say, I love him so much! And not just because he sleeps 10 hours every night without a peep! (Although that does aid in the love and favoritism!) 




Avery was doing peek-a-boo to make him laugh!
Kev had the day off today and on the way home from dropping Avery off at school, Haley says, "Dad, when we get home, do you want to take a picture of me?" Now, how do you say no to that?
1 comment:
Gosh Paula! Your kiddos are just too darn cute for words! Little Field has got some of the cutest cheeks and then sucking his thumb! Bummer for mom, but he looks so cute! And your girls are gorgeous! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment