Sunday, October 3, 2010

Catchin' Up

I just unloaded 3 weeks worth of pictures off my camera, which included our trip to Sea World! So, here comes a lot of pictures!


This is Haley's mask, she thought it was so cool. She had it on so long, her face was all red when I took it off before bed. She wanted me to save it for her to wear the next day, but luckily, she forgot all about it when she woke up.Avery came out of her room and was dancing around wearing this. When I asked what she was doing, she looked at me surprised and said "I'm a peacock!" and then proceeded to shake her booty at me. Well, of course she's a peacock! What else would she be?

1 comment:

Chair Losee said...

So fun, you guy's seem to be doing great! I can't believe how big Field is getting! He's so handsome! You're girls seem so grown up as well. So cute!