Friday, January 21, 2011

Trouble!

A couple of weeks ago, Field decided it was time to go mobile. Yes, that's right, he started crawling. He has since mastered this skill and crawls all over the house, so now I have to watch where I step. I have stepped on him twice already. Now he thinks he's really cool. As soon as the girls set their toys down, he is crawling as fast as he can to get it. He managed to turn off the DVD player last night, which really made the girls mad. The dogs aren't immune to his terror either. He loves to crawl over to them and pound on them. Oh, I'm so glad they are patient dogs!

2 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

He is just too cute and growing so fast! I'm sure you will definitely have your hands full now (if you didn't already before with two little girls). I don't know how well our dog is going to handle a baby in the house, but I guess in 6 months we will finding out! :)

Anonymous said...

Go Baby go Baby go Baby go!

SD GRMA