Saturday, July 23, 2011
We are here!
It has been a long time since I posted anything. We have had a crazy summer. I forgot my camera for a couple of trips, but that's fine. We had fun anyway. Field and I got to go to Great Falls to visit Margaret, who is really sick. It was great to visit with her and all the fam! Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you! It made me quite homesick to be in Big Sky Country again. Moving all over, you really see why they call it that! The kids are growing so fast, too fast! Field got tubes put in and has been sleeping better and hasn't gotten sick. (Of course, it's only been 2 weeks) Avery is excited and nervous about 2nd grade. ("The tests are harder, Mom.") We know she will do well. Haley cracks me up every day. She has turned into a LOUD and funny girl. She will be shy in front of people, but that's really not her at home. I hope to be able to keep up with this thing now, but of course, something always gets in the way...I guess that's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment