Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taylor Swift

We had a girls night and went to the Taylor Swift concert! The girls were so excited!! We went to Olive Garden before and they cleared our table while we went to the bathroom. So, we got about 1/4 of our dinner which made a pretty funny start to our evening. The manager gave us some breadsticks to eat on the way and we made it to the concert. I looked over at Haley during the first song of the opening band and she was sitting there crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "It's SO loud!!!" I thought we were in big trouble. For the 2 opening bands, she sat on my lap while I put my fingers in her ears. As soon as Taylor Swift came out, she was fine. They loved every second of it! She really put on an awesome show! It really was amazing! The girls couldn't keep their eyes off of the stage the whole time. Haley did fall asleep for the last 4 songs. She sang until 10:45! It was a lot of fun!!!





2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you had a great time with your girls!

Lori said...

I love your hair! The girls look darling too!!!