Lori informed me today that I was getting behind on my blog. Apparently she has forgotten that the only reason she has ANYTHING on her blog is because I put it there. So, here are some evidently long awaited pictures of the girls. Don't worry, Lori. I'll be there soon to take pictures of your kids and post them onto your blog!

Avery wanted to go fishing with the fish and pole I made, but she had to have a boat!
Avery wanted to go fishing with the fish and pole I made, but she had to have a boat!
I have no idea what could make her so angry. Maybe it was the gorillas!
Avery's monthly picture. She didn't grow at all this month. Either that, or maybe it's not quite as accurate as you think to have her stand in front of a wooden board, put a book on her head to make sure it's straight, and mark with a sharpie how tall she is. Who'd've thought!
So, this could have been the coldest Easter ever! I thought last year's was cold. And apparently we thought it was a good idea to go to the base Easter egg hunt- along with about 500 other little kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment