Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Updates on Prestons

So, I never post anything without pictures, but today I am! Since my family is so horrible at posting on their blogs, I am putting some updates on mine. Kim and Jake had their baby last week, March 4th. He is a healthy baby boy named Hayes Preston Gordon and was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 20 inches long. I have not received any pictures, but saw him on the web cam and he looks exactly like Toby and Tryce did. So exactly like their daddy! Kim is doing well and is ready for some sleep.
Brett is getting married on April 25th to a beautiful girl named Lindsey in Salt Lake. We have yet to meet her, but everyone says she is perfect for Brett and really nice & fun!
Bart and Lori are having their third child, due on August 26th. (Gpa Harry's birthday!) They are excited, as are Rylee and to a lesser extent, Cade. He is more interested in the Wii!
Mom has been walking a lot better, but milking the handicapped sticker everywhere she goes. I think she keeps it so they don't have to walk far on their daily trip to Walmart. Apparently the new knee is working well, but I don't think she would like to have the other one done any time soon. Dad is dad. He's happy the weather is nice so he can be back to work landscaping. I wonder if it's the being helpful, the money, or the being outside he likes the best.
Tricia, Kevin and the boys (and step boy & girls) are as busy as ever. With seven kids, I wonder how they have time to think straight. Tyler drives now, so he can help cart everyone where they need to be.
Well, you know about the Byrdhouse, so that's the update on the Preston fam! Maybe one day they will learn how to use their blogsites!

No comments: