Monday, May 26, 2008
BDay Party
We had a birthday party the night before we left my parents' house. It was so much fun! Avery has discovered Littlest Pet Shop and thinks they are the funnest things ever! So, she was so excited when she got 8 Littlest Pet Shop animals and a house. We didn't let her open them until we got home, so she was patient in the car, but as soon as we walked in the door, she reminded us of the deal!



This picture pretty much sums up Haley's feeling on the cupcake! She ate her entire cupcake and about half of another one!



So, I have been told that I am lacking in the pictures of me on here. There is a very good reason, I am always the one taking the pictures because I hate pictures of myself! Here is a rare one for ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment