Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reception





















































Kim and Jake and their three boys (left to right) Tryce, 3; Hayes, 2 months; Toby, 5











Bart and Rylee


















Bart and Lori
We always make fun of Bart because he can't keep his eyes open. This is the best we got. Rylee, 5; Cade, 3
(And another baby GIRL, due in August!)







So, not only can Bart not keep his eyes open for a picture, but he cannot take one as well.












Tricia and her boys
Dylan, 8; Tyler, 17; Trajan, 12; Dawson, 6

3 comments:

Holly Ogden said...

I wish I could see your whole outfit! And the centerpieces! Looks like a fun day. Congrats to your brother and new wife.
Are you coming home yet???

Tera said...

Hey I just had to give you PROPS on the girls hair. They are beautiful!! I don't care what you say, there is a girly girly inside you, I know it!! Hurry home!

Anonymous said...

Hey Paula, Great pictures of the family. Didn't see one of your mom and dad though. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures you send. It is great to see everyone. Love Aunt Deb and Steve