Monday, November 10, 2008
Sweet & Sassy Avery
I am not afraid to admit that I bribe my kids. It works for most things, so I am not above it! Avery developed this bad habit of biting her nails. To the point that they would bleed. So, I told her if she stopped, I would take her to get her nails done at a little girl's salon called "Sweet & Sassy." We bought the gross stuff to put on her nails if she bit them and only had to use it 3 or 4 times. She just stopped! So, that meant I had to take her to get her nails done. She had such a blast! They put a robe on her and painted her toes. Then they filed her fingernails, put some glittery lotion on her hands & arms, let her pick out a ring, and painted her nails~complete with a flower on the thumb! Then they let her strut around the store, including down the cat walk! She had so much fun! I'm just wondering how she got to be so girly!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh wow that looks fun! I wish they had something like that here. Rylee would love it! The nails look beautiful.
How cute is that! You'll have to tell her I love the toenail color!!! Too much fun...so glad you have girls. They for sure add some girlyness to you!
my girls would love that!
It looks like Avery had a lot of fun. She is a girly girl, but at the same time she could take Landen any day! She's a keeper!
That looks so fun. Reminds me of how much I need to go get a pedicure. I love them!
PS I wrote you an email.. just wanted to make sure you got it, my emails a little weird and can sometimes go to junk mail automatically... its linzbit@hotmail. Let me know if you get it!
Post a Comment