Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter!
Lately I have been doing a lot of experimenting with my cooking. I'm not sure why. Maybe I have altitude sickness that makes me not think very straight. But, nonetheless, I have been making dinner every night, trying new recipes, and I have had it done most of the time by the time Kev is home from work. (Who is this woman!?!) So, this was my experiment for Easter. I made a bunny cake. It's a box cake, so I guess I haven't gone too far out on a limb! Kev cut the ears and nose out of the rectangle cake and there you go! A beautiful delicious bunny cake! Avery wanted the eyes to be blue like hers, Haley's and Daddy's and was disappointed the inside of the ears weren't pink, but I thought it looked and tasted just fine!!
So, on with the Easter pictures. Haley thought it was fun to find the eggs, until one opened and she saw there was candy in it! Then all she wanted was to eat!! Avery thought it was great! She was even really nice to Haley and showed her where some were and even took some out of her basket and put in Haley's WITHOUT US ASKING HER TO!!! Wow! But, they really did have a fun time!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
PAULA BYRD! Oh my goodness! Your little girls are so beautiful! Yay for blogs! I found yours through Marissa's. :) Looks like you had a fun little Easter. Miss you guys!
Cute cake! Good job!
Looks like easter was a success. Maybe your family needs to go into the cake making business!
Post a Comment