Saturday, April 4, 2009

News, news, news

I guess I have some news to report. We found out a couple of weeks ago that Kev will be deploying. Now, don't get too worried. He's embarrassed to even call it a deployment. He is going to Florida. He is on a hurricane disaster team, or something like that. He goes for training next week and then will be on call until December. He laughs every time and can't figure out how it can be a deployment. But, hey! If it keeps him from going to the desert, I'm all for it!

Next is they announced where the missile headquarters is going to be. My worst nightmare come true!!! Barksdale, Louisiana. So, in a little over a year, this Montana girl and South Dakota boy, will be headed South. Awesome! Can't wait! Maybe it won't be so bad...

2 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Wow! That was fast. I guess you won't get to enjoy Colorado very long. When you said, you forgot the other bit of news, I thought maybe you were going to post that you were expecting. ;)

Tell Kevin congrats on the major.

Micaela said...

Congrats to Kevin on putting on major soon!

How long will you guys be in Louisiana? Sorry it wasn't where you were hoping it would be. It would have been nice to stay in Colorado for a little longer, I'm sure!