Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for the girls. And being the great mother I am, the batteries ran out on my camera. Ironically, I woke up the night before thinking I needed to plug them in, but was too lazy to get out of bed.
But, my little girl is five years old. I don't know where the time has gone. She is so excited to start kindergarten. I am glad that they only have half day kindergarten here, she's probably ready for full day, but I am not!
She had a great day. We started off with a special breakfast at Panera Bread for some blueberry bagels. Then, we went off to gymnastics. They have an open gym every Thursday morning that Haley can go to also. So, they played there for 2 hours. Then we went home to get ready for the party. After all their friends left, we went to find a helmet for the girls to ride the 4wheeler. When we got back, Kev was home and we packed up and headed camping! She thought it was the best birthday ever! It was really fun, this year she got really into her birthday and was so excited about it! She told everyone it was her birthday, even the cashier at Panera Bread, who gave her a cookie! What a wonderful day!

No comments: