Monday, May 25, 2009

Fishin'

What is a camping trip without fishing? We went to a stock pond that was just barely stocked. Needless to say, about 30 seconds after each cast, a fish was on the line! Avery had to keep a couple, we threw some back, and some got off before we got them to shore. Avery will be pretty upset next time when it takes awhile for a bite! The first fish Avery caught scared Haley. I don't think she knew what to expect, but it definitely was not a squirmy fish! She ran over to me in horror! I really wish I had it on video!Looking for the perfect wormAvery's first fishShe was fascinated with the fish. She kept looking at it so intently.Haley decided she wanted nothing to do with the fish. She would be in charge of the tools!Proud of her fish and her worm!

No comments: