Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Dresses

People were making fun of me for my selection of Easter dresses this year. I think they are cute and the girls love them! Who says Easter dresses have to be pastel anyway? I think people should know by now that I neither know or care about fashion and do not plan to ever know or care about it!

The girls were pretty naughty, but I got a couple of cute pictures this morning!

3 comments:

Pedersen Posse said...

Glad you made it ok. Sorry your stuff had casulties. Your girls are cute in their Easter dresses. I'm with you. Who says they have to be pastel? Avery looks like she's modeling a dress for a magazine.

Candis said...

Carter is standing next to me and said, wow Avery is grown up! Funny huh? Your girls are getting big, and in those Easter pictures, Avery looks just like you! Watch out for fire ants, they're nasty!!!

Liz Cheney said...

Those dresses are soooo cute! I LOVE LOVE the polka dot one!