We got the girls a swingset for Easter and it only took Kev a day and a half to put it together. The girls love it! They play on it everyday! The only thing I wish it had was an automatic swing-pusher for Haley. I really think they should make one of those. It gets really hot out there and Avery already prays for my elephant feet. And no, Haley never wears shoes. I can't believe it doesn't hurt her feet. I sometimes win the battle, but most often~I lose. Maybe she'll start listening when she gets bit by a fire ant.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Paula, your photography just gets better and better! What a cool swingset - good job Kev and have fun Avery and Haley.
3 comments:
Paula, your photography just gets better and better! What a cool swingset - good job Kev and have fun Avery and Haley.
Much love from South Dakota -
HEY! When are we going to get a pregnant picture and a baby name?! :)
So fun and I hear ya about the automatic pusher!!!
Post a Comment