Kev's Pride and Joy
Kev was so disappointed that our house does not have a sprinkler system. Especially because the back yard is so big. So, off we go to Home Depot and he buys a tractor sprinkler. It moves along be itself and even turns itself off when it gets to the end of the hose. Kevin loves this sprinkler. I mean LOVES this sprinkler. He tells everyone about it: his mom, his dad, my dad, the neighbors, people at work, everyone. He keeps telling me that when he was a little boy he always wanted to have a tractor sprinkler. He'll put it on the lawn and just watch it. Now, it takes a good 2 hours for it to move across our backyard, and there he will stand, just watching his glorious purchase. He always takes Haley and Avery outside when it's on so they can play on the swing set. I know it's just so he can stand and watch his sprinkler. My mother-in-law commented that she was surprised I didn't have it on our blog because he talks so much about it. That night, Kev asked me why I didn't have his sprinkler on our blog. So, I guess due to popular demand, it is now on our blog!
1 comment:
I have never even heard of a tractor sprinkler. So cool! Congrats on the big boy toy Kevin.
Post a Comment