Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby

I guess I should give a little update on this baby. No, there aren't any preggo pictures! (Sorry Ris) and no, we haven't even talked about a name since we moved. But, I went to the doctor on Monday and he said he would induce me in 3 1/2 weeks. I'm hoping to speed this along and not have to be induced, but at least there is an end in sight. He moves all day and night, which makes me nervous of when he will ever sleep. And he must be bigger than Avery and Haley because he really hurts me when he moves. Everything is looking good so far and I decided I should get his stuff ready because I am going to bring a baby home soon. I woke up a couple of weeks ago and it dawned on me that we were actually having a baby. I realized that I was pregnant (obviously) but I guess it didn't occur to me that we were actually having a baby! So, now that I know that, I washed all his clothes and got his room organized. He has a ton of clothes, thanks to the wonderful baby shower (thanks again Bente and Katie!) And thanks to the hand me downs (thanks Rachel!) I really didn't realize just how many clothes he had until I got it all washed and put away. So, I guess we are pretty much set, at least until he grows out of 12 month clothes!

1 comment:

Pedersen Posse said...

You're getting so close! I can't wait to meet little Field. Good luck. (you really do need to post some prego pics)