Sunday, October 3, 2010
Sea World
How do you narrow down pictures from Sea World, I'm certain I don't know, so here's a bunch. We surprised the girls and went to San Antonio a couple of weeks ago. I got Avery out of school early and her and Haley couldn't figure out why. Then Daddy came home from work and told them we were going to Sea World. They thought we were kidding. Friday night, we drove down and stopped in Austin to see Tyson and Mindy Lies. It was fun to see them! Sea World was a blast! We saw the Shamu, seals and walrus, and dolphin shows. Then we fed some dolphins and the girls got to ride a rollar coaster. We had such a fun time!! Field was such a good boy and even got his naps in!




























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment