Halloween Gymnastics
Avery's gymnastics class had a Halloween party! She fit right in with her Olympic gymnast costume! (Oh, yeah! That's my gold medal! I was the Women's Shuffle Board Champion on our cruise! Oh yeah! I beat my whole family!!!) And she got a ribbon for passing off 10 skills at her skills checks last week, so that will also be a part of her costume! Avery is really excited about Halloween tomorrow and today we are going to the pumpkin patch, so I'll have more pictures later!
What a cute class! Everyone dressed up and they had the entire gym full of Halloween decor. They even had a jack'o lantern that they had to touch as they held onto the bar in pike position! Avery loved all the Halloween stuff!
1 comment:
Looks like halloween is big at the gym what a great gymnist girl!!!!
Post a Comment