THANK GOODNESS IT LASTED LONGER THAN THE FISH!!!!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
New Pet!
Well, we have a new pet. And no, it's not a fish! Kev and Avery found a caterpillar on the deck last night, so of course, Avery wanted to keep it. She named him Caterpillar Butterfly Byrd. I guess he needed a first, middle and last name! Today Avery wanted to take a picture of it and we went upstairs and could not find it anywhere! We looked and looked and still neither of us could spot it. Then, if you can see in the picture, I spotted an odd shaped green thing on the fake plant. (Yes, the same one that all the fish died with. Kev did wash it after each death, however.) So, if I am not mistaken, a caterpillar has made a cocoon in our fish tank. And the only thing I can think is:
THANK GOODNESS IT LASTED LONGER THAN THE FISH!!!!!!
THANK GOODNESS IT LASTED LONGER THAN THE FISH!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i couldn't see it, but that's so cool! you're going to get a butterfly..yay! you can just skip the zoo now and stay at home.
Post a Comment