Avery had dragged a bunch of her toys downstairs to the living room and they played there all day. Although it was a huge mess, it was really helpful in keeping them occupied all day so I could clean. And it was really easy to clean up since they just get shoved into buckets and slid under her bed!
So, our realtor came and we were very surprised that he thought we could put it up for sale today. Kev worked a little this morning and came home to clean out the garage and fix up little things around the house. And we had our first showing tonight, so hopefully we can sell it soon. Not a very good time to sell a house, but what do you do?
4 comments:
Man, couldn't you have moved to Colorado when we were still there? Bummer.
Good luck with selling your house!!
Hooray for us! Hope it all goes well~
Good luck with the house! I loved the pics. Looks like the girls had fun.
I am so sad you are leaving. I don't like seeing that for sale sign every time I leave my house. You will be missed!
Post a Comment