Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

I asked Kev this morning what we were doing today. He said he didn't have any plans and asked me what I wanted to do. I promptly said to take family pictures. The look of dread on his face said it all. He quickly was regretting his "not having any plans" comment and was trying to come up with something~anything to get out of this. I told him is was either now or later so he could take his pick. So, here are the fruits of our labor!

Doesn't my sweet little girl look like an angel? You should have seen her 15 minutes later throwing macaroni and cheese, her sippy cup, crackers...on the floor and throwing a fit over everything we did or didn't give her to eat!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Those turned out cute!!! Did you just set your timer? We need new ones too, we were going to do them and then golf and BYU football seems to have complicated things.

Loveless Fam said...

Your pictues are so cute! We need to do the same thing around our house! I don't believe you at all about Haley! She is the cutest little girl!

Pedersen Posse said...

Your pictures turned out really cute! Any luck with your house so far?

Mrs. Brindley said...

Your family is so cute! I love the picture where it looks like Avery is singing!

Anonymous said...

Paula your family is SO beautiful! I miss you guys so much! I love looking at your blog to see the latest of your cute little family. PLEASE let me know the next time you guys are in Utah so that I can see you!