Last year was the first year I think ever, that I did not make Christmas candy. It was really depressing. So, this year I made a list of candy that Avery could help me with. We had a great time and even Haley joined in the fun dipping pretzels with us. Then she decided it was much more fun to eat the pretzels than dip them. Then we made rocky roads. Avery decided to improve some of them by adding broken up pretzels! We ran out of time and will have to do cookies another day. Avery did so good, I think next year we'll add some more candy! I don't think I have the energy this year!
3 comments:
Soo fun! Cade and I made a little candy last week too. He thought it was so fun. Love Avery's apron and hat, it looks fabulous!
Wow what darling pictures of the best looking cooks around. Looks as if Haley ate more than she made eh?
Yummy! I've been baking all day today, too. The pictures made me think of us making goodies together when we were pregnant.
Post a Comment