Wednesday, December 10, 2008
My Empathetic Child
I know I keep saying how empathetic Haley is, but I need to write a few examples, or I may never again remember them. She always tries to help a crying baby. Today, I babysat a friend's little girl. She started crying at one point and I look over and there's Haley, with Sylvia's blanket, handing it to her and patting her on the back. A couple of weeks ago, we were getting ready for bed. Now, Avery likes to sleep with some sort of stuffed animal every night, and for a long time it was this little leopard~named Leopard, coincidentally. Anyway, Avery said she wanted to go find leopard as she was getting her jammies on. Kev told her she could after prayer. Well, then we get ready to say prayer and Haley was gone. She had gone downstairs and was carrying Leopard up the stairs to her big sister. What a sweet little girl! What would we do without her!?! She also loves to tell you secrets and give you butterfly kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just love Haley. She is so sweet and gives the best hugs!
SERIOUSLY! Paula, can you just do my blogspot for me??? Looks great! Hey, by the way...did you know that you can just google kevbyrdhouse and it pulls up your blog site? Maybe I really am just that computer illiterate but I couldn't find you blogspot in my list so I googled you and found you...SCARY! :o) Snowing here...AGAIN! Hope all is well down in Nebraska! Miss you all!
How cute! It's a good thing she is betrothed to Isaac. They'll make a perfect match in 20 years. :)
I found your blog through Pedersens, then Cox's, etc. Your girls are getting so old!
--Bobi Jensen--
Post a Comment