We took down Haley's crib and yesterday. She had been sleeping in Avery's bottom bunk for the last few days and we figured we would take down the crib and make her room a play room. So far, it's working out well. Only time will tell if it lasts!
I can't believe she's out of her crib already! Aaron will be two the end of January and I would like to keep him in his crib. But he has learned to climb out of his crib and then he just falls! So, I think we're heading out tomorrow to get bunkbeds for the boys.
I love how your girls are such great friends. And how nice to have them together now and a whole room dedicated to toys. That's what I need!
1 comment:
I can't believe she's out of her crib already! Aaron will be two the end of January and I would like to keep him in his crib. But he has learned to climb out of his crib and then he just falls! So, I think we're heading out tomorrow to get bunkbeds for the boys.
I love how your girls are such great friends. And how nice to have them together now and a whole room dedicated to toys. That's what I need!
Post a Comment