I guess it's time to play catch up! I really have been busy this month. We went to Minnesota to buy a 5th wheel (which I apparently forgot to take pictures of before we parked it in storage) and had a fun weekend with Kev's sister and her family. Kenlyn and Landon are getting so grown up! Avery and Kenlyn play so well together and Landon got really good at running away from Haley! Kev tried to pull off being a blonde (gorgeous, don't you think?) and then helped Avery and Kenlyn build a beautiful snowman.
Love the pick of Kevin with hair. I'm glad you guys got moved okay. Your new place looks great. Did you end up renting? You'll have to email me your new contact info.
1 comment:
Love the pick of Kevin with hair. I'm glad you guys got moved okay. Your new place looks great. Did you end up renting? You'll have to email me your new contact info.
Post a Comment