Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Balloons

We went to the Hot Air Balloon Launch on Labor Day. (I know, I'm a little behind) We had a lot of fun. We got up early (okay, the girls were already up) and went to Panera Bread and got some bagels and then we were off to see the hot air balloons! I couldn't believe we could walk right next to them as they took off. It was pretty neat to see. I wanted to catch one of the flames. It took a few shots, but I got one.This was the girls' favorite balloon. I think they like the flowers.The ones that went over the lake would touch down and skim across it for a little while.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Great pictures. We missed seeing you there, but then again, there were a lot from the ward there and we only saw one. Glad you had a great time. If you really want to see some balloons, check out the one in NM in Oct-they have close to 1000 balloons. It really is spectacular

Candis said...

what pretty pictures! my kids would love that too

Pedersen Posse said...

Fun! My kids would have enjoyed the balloon too. I think my favorite was the patchwork balloon too.