We are really going to miss the mountains. A couple of Saturdays ago (yes, I realize I am behind) Kev woke up and decided to go for a drive. There was no snow down here, but there was some up there! The girls and the dogs thought it was the best Saturday ever. Avery kept laying in the snow and making snow angels. Haley had her first true test of wearing big girl underwear. She got to go potty in the woods. She was so excited! She had seen Avery go in the woods on one of our hikes this summer and thought it was so funny! So, after that, I decided she was officially potty trained! With only 2 accidents in 4 weeks, hopefully that is safe to say. Her next goal is to wear underwear at night. She is dry most nights, but am I really ready for that?
Anyway, we had a fun time hiking around and eating donuts from the Donut Mill!
No comments:
Post a Comment