Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Smarty Pants

So, I just have to tell everyone just how smart my little 2 1/2 year old is. I was starting dinner and Avery wanted me to get something down for her in the toy room. I go up and I'm asking them what they are playing. They were going to be ballerinas and Avery was the teacher. Now, my girls like to take off their clothes when they put on dress-ups, so I told them they had to keep their clothes on because it was too cold to just have a ballerina dress on. Here's Haley, after I stopped her from taking off her shirt 3 times...

"Mom, can you go downstairs in the kitchen so I can take off my clothes?"

You gotta give her credit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paula and Kev,
You two are going to have to get up p-r-e-t-ty e-a-r-l-y in the morning to keep one step ahead of your little whiz-kid darlings! Reminds me of the time when Kev thought that his and Scott's room should be warmer than Chris' room because it was bigger and had more room for hot air from the furnace! He had an early penchant for physics!