Lori and I took our kids to the local grocery store to see Santa. Haley went right up to him and Avery waited until Haley was brave to gain her courage. Now, Cade dressed up as Santa almost the entire time we were there. He put cotton balls on with vaseline for a beard at first. But, mom and I made him a cool Santa costume and he loved it! He gave out candy canes and wished everyone a Merry Christmas. It was pretty funny, especially when strangers took pictures of him.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Santa
The start of the Christmas pictures!! I know, there are a lot. We went to Utah for Christmas this year. We figured it would be awhile before we got back to see everyone. The girls and I went out early and stayed with my parents. Then Kev flew over and we stayed at Paul and Mary's. We surprised everyone with news of baby #3 on its way! We had a fun visit with everyone and yes, Santa did find the girls there. I forgot my camera Christmas Eve and don't have any pictures of the cute Nativity play all the kids did at my parents. (So, if anyone wants to send me any!) Avery was the Angel of the Lord and had to have a lot of tinsel from head to toe, not just a halo. We love our family so much and appreciate everything they did for us. We also are so grateful for the Christmas season to remember our Savior and His miraculous birth. We hope all had a wonderful Christmas!
Lori and I took our kids to the local grocery store to see Santa. Haley went right up to him and Avery waited until Haley was brave to gain her courage. Now, Cade dressed up as Santa almost the entire time we were there. He put cotton balls on with vaseline for a beard at first. But, mom and I made him a cool Santa costume and he loved it! He gave out candy canes and wished everyone a Merry Christmas. It was pretty funny, especially when strangers took pictures of him.




Lori and I took our kids to the local grocery store to see Santa. Haley went right up to him and Avery waited until Haley was brave to gain her courage. Now, Cade dressed up as Santa almost the entire time we were there. He put cotton balls on with vaseline for a beard at first. But, mom and I made him a cool Santa costume and he loved it! He gave out candy canes and wished everyone a Merry Christmas. It was pretty funny, especially when strangers took pictures of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas vacation.
Congrats! We need to do a playdate soon & catch up.
Congratulations! When are you due?
Post a Comment