Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a...

Look at our beautiful baby BOY!!!
Our little baby boy is due June 12th! Avery was so excited, she wanted a boy the entire time. I'm sad I didn't get Haley's reaction on video. She wanted a girl. We told her it was a boy and she stomped her feet and screamed, "I don't want it to be a boy!" She threw such a fit! It was kind of funny. Now she is excited for her little brother. It took some convincing and us telling her she could pick out a John Deere tractor for him to play with. (Her blanket is a pink John Deere blanket. She loves John Deere. Every time she sees a deer crossing sign, she yells~"Look, John Deere!")

11 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

oh yay!!! How exciting for you and your cute family to be adding a little boy! Congrats Byrd fam!

Tara said...

YaHOOO!!! Like I said on the phone earlier, I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats!

I would have LOVE to see Haley's reaction, too!

Rach said...

Yeah!! We LOVE boys at our house!! I can't wait to see him in Cowboys outfits!! Congrats!

Dirk and Trish said...

How fun! I'm so excited for your sweet family, but bummed we won't meet your little one. At least you blog though!

Jamie said...

Yay! How exciting! I loved Haley's reaction, but I'm sure she'll be lovin' all over that little brother! Congrats!

Holly Ogden said...

Wow! Congratulations Paula.

Mel said...

Congrats--you needed a boy. Everyone needs at least one of each.

Micaela said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!

Tera said...

We hope you love your little man as much as we LOVE ours! They are too much fun, and your's will have plenty of mothers too! Congratulations!

Loveless Fam said...

Say what??? Did I miss a post or something? Congrats!!! Boys are something else:)

Melissa said...

Paula I am so freaking excited for you!!! I guess I might have hope for a boy!! LOL! Well I hope all is well and how are things? Melissa