I could not forget this story, it had me and Kev laughing so hard. I was in tears.
The girls were playing vet last night and they each had their vet kits taking care of various animals real (Ebby and Libby) and fake. Then they pretended to drive down the road and saw a sick dog on the side of the road. They stopped to help the dog. Haley decided she didn't want to help the dog. Here is the exchange:
Avery: "Haley, you have 2 choices. You can help me pick up the dog and take it to the vet or leave it on the side of the road and die."
Haley (without hesitation): "DIE!!"
I can't decide which is funnier, Avery's choices or Haley's matter-of-fact answer. Or Avery's reaction to Haley wanting to leave a poor defenseless dog to die on the side of the road. I thought she was going to break into tears!
2 comments:
What a great story! I'm sure this is one that will follow them as they get older. Kids are great, aren't they??
Your kids are too stinkin cute. I wish we could see you more! Can't wait to meet little baby boy!
Post a Comment