Thursday, July 10, 2008

Haircut

Avery has been asking the last two weeks for me to cut her hair as short as mine. I kept telling her no, mostly because: #1 I do not know how to cut short hair (or long hair for that matter) and #2 I do not know how to do short hair (or long hair for that matter) Tuesday we came home from the Welcome Center and she says, "Mom, I want you to cut my hair short like yours. It looks so beautiful and I like everything about you." So, how do you say no to that? I only cut it to just below her shoulders, I couldn't bring myself to cut it anymore. It looks really thick now, but it's so cute. She did not want anything in her hair today, so this is what we got! She's still beautiful no matter what!

Compare:

1 comment:

Tera said...

I love the new cut. Haircuts are the hardest things for me, but I am always surprised at how cute kids are regardless of the length!! Love the photos.