Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Nebraska Carn
Well, we have yet to find a food that this girl does not inhale! My neighbor swears by this corn stand, so on the way home from gymnastics, we bought some. First of all, let me tell you: AWESOME CARN!!! Jen really knows what she's talking about! #1-they gave me a baker's dozen (always a plus in my book) #2-not a single worm in any of the 13 ears! and #3-AWESOME CARN!!! (We affectionately call it carn at our house, I didn't just misspell it!) So, here Haley is, enjoying the fruits of someone else's labors and one of the reasons we are glad the Air Force sent us here. (Even though I complain about it here on an almost daily basis! It does have some really good points!) You can see how much fun she is having eating her carn! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am dying to know where this stand is???? We are always up for some good corn around here as well.
I love the toothy corn stuck in the teeth smile!! Well what teeth she has. What a cutie. Your kids have to keep you laughing with the things they say. I am glad they are feeling better. We missed you Sunday!
Okay yes corn is the best and I think Haley eats it better than the rest
Post a Comment