Let me preface this by saying that I hate to sew. I HATE to sew. So how I let Kev talk me into me and Avery making our tree skirt~I have no idea! But this is the finished product. Now, let me also tell you that I don't have a sewing machine. All of this was sewn by hand. And Avery and I cut the snowflake out of felt. This was truly an undertaking for me. But, I think it turned out pretty cute! (And yes, I am aware that there is no hole or slit yet!)
3 comments:
Cute! Do you wanna make me one?
I like it. I made our tree skirt this year but mine didn't turn out like yours. I think I am going to buy one after Christmas!
Yes, you do have sewing skill and it is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it HAHAHAHAH
Post a Comment