I took Haley to try out a gymnastics class. She thought it was going to be like the open gym she had been to. She didn't exactly like the structure of a class. While they were doing the trampoline, she kept running over to the balance beam. While they were doing an obstacle course, she kept running to the trampoline. Then for a while she decided to just sit on a mat-thing. I think we might stick to the open gym! Kev had that day off for Veteran's Day, so he sat out in the lobby and took pictures.
Wow I can't believe how big she has gotten. She looks so cute! Halloween looked like a lot of fun!! We miss you guys!! Nebraska just isn't the same and you have been gone for almost a year. Did someone really buy your house here, because I never see anyone there. To be honest I keep hoping to see your fam there!
3 comments:
I ask why should any five-year-old be structured? Gymnastics class is great, but let the kids experiment. They'll listen and learn as they're ready.
The pictures looks like you all had a fun day. Such cute little girls! Great way to spend Daddy's day off!
Wow I can't believe how big she has gotten. She looks so cute! Halloween looked like a lot of fun!! We miss you guys!! Nebraska just isn't the same and you have been gone for almost a year. Did someone really buy your house here, because I never see anyone there. To be honest I keep hoping to see your fam there!
oh she's cute! dude, is she potty trained!!!!
Post a Comment