Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Montana

We went to Montana to go hunting and visit family and friends. We had such a good time. The hunting was not very sucessful, which is a very sore subject for Kev at the moment. Avery was disappointed she didn't get to hold an antelope heart, but she had a fun time! We loved seeing everyone and it made us more homesick than we already were! The only problem was my camera was acting up. I think I just need new batteries (hopefully!) They were fully charged and I took a couple pictures of Avery before the hunt and then when I took it out again at Tim and Carla's, the batteries were dead. I charged them again, but with no luck! Now I just have to remember to buy some new ones!
This next part is for me to remember some of our trip, so feel free to not read the rest! We first went to Miles City for Kev and Avery to hunt. We stayed in the camper and the second day, we ran out of propane. It got pretty cold at night, so we drove around Miles City looking for someone who fills tanks...and no one does in the whole town. Which is a problem because it's not like the small tanks on the BBQ. We called Spencer's brother, who lives there, and asked him where to go to get propane and he said he had a couple of full tanks we could use. Thank goodness for Skylar! We got to GF and just had fun visiting. We saw Soren play football, had a Preston party, ate at Mackenzie River Pizza, had mud pie at Jakers, and pretty much just hung out. It was a great time! We hope we can do it again soon!

No comments: