Monday, November 2, 2009
Major Byrd
Kevin pinned on Major! I was not allowed to bring my camera, so I had to wait to get a disc. And since October was a crazy month and we were gone most of it, I am now getting to post some pictures! Kev found out a week before that they were going to make him do a ceremony, which he was desperately trying to get out of. It was nice and sweet and short, the girls made sure of that! They were so good standing right by me during the National Anthem, and then they had to go climb all over daddy. I figured that was better than them crying, so Haley sat on Kev's feet and Avery clung to his leg during the oath. It really was pretty cute! The ceremony turned out to be very nice and I'm glad they made him do one. 













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! Congrats Kevin! That's awesome. How are things going for you guy's? How's Colorado treating you?
Congrats Kevin!!!
CONGRATS!
Congratulations!! Those pictures are awesome.
That is so neat Paula! I miss you so much! Your girls are getting so big! How have you been?
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment