We went to visit Kev's grandma, Evelyn. Avery and Haley had such a blast! Gma Elefin, as Avery says it, had a lot of stuffed animals for them to play with!
Underneath Gma's porch, she had two hammock chairs. Avery thought they were the funnest things in the world. She would wake up and first thing she would say is, "can we go under the deck and swing?"

We went to the Mississippi River Museum. It had a really neat aquarium. And Avery was glad to find a little white alligator, which she decided we needed to take back to our zoo that has a big white alligator. "It's her baby!"
They had a snake exhibit at the museum. I have no idea what was going on, due to my intense love of snakes, I stayed outside on a bench with Gma.
Walking with Gma

This is the 4th street elevator. (at least I think that's the right street) You can imagine how much I loved that! Many may already know not only am I afraid of snakes, but also heights!
This is the view from the top of the elevator!
And this is the view from inside the elevator! Thank goodness Avery did not get my fear of heights nor snakes!
We got Avery saying that about the Old Miss! Many of you may remember that from National Lampoon's Vacation. If not, rent it! That line alone is worth it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment